Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Big Reveal is coming up...now

My family got back from Perth just last night, and I instantly realised, they all looked like crap =/. Well they were extremely tired from the climate change, flight time and all. Perth is currently going through spring, but in 'hail' mode. So they experienced a very cold vacation which resulted in them being very pale looking upon arrival. My younger bro Fui was different though. All he did was brag about his new kick ass Halo "Master Chief" figurine. For 9 days of wait, all I got was a green T-shirt with the words- "GET ME A BEER". Not sure what was that about.

Anyway this is a sequence to my previous post. Remember the half-naked-look-damn-funny-somekinda-being thingy? Well once again I was looking through my files and I came across something which, should reveal the stupid...intriguing* identity behind tat shirtless being. Sad to say that me and Bel were unfortunately involved in this.

Bel: Dude, you do realise that the thing is looking at you, don't you?
Me: Damn it, tell me something I duno ><
Bel: Well, you're shivering, you know that?
Me: ...
Bel: Nvm I understand your fear...just...keep fooling around with Howard's camera.
Me: Sounds like a plan...you...er...just smile on.
Bel: Omg...look...
Me: ?
THE THING: v^.^v
Me and Bel: .........

The picture was taken during one of our last gatherings at Coffee Bean. Pleased to say that Bel and I survived the ordeal and I'm now here to reveal the identity of the thing.
Compare the thing on the right of the picture, with THIS

Enough said. End.


1 comment: