Friday, October 31, 2008

Alil Bit Ov Life's Update.

Hey peeps wassupo? I feel I haven't been posting lately so here goes my part. It's nearing the exams already and I'm sure most of us are dreading on it. ['Us' includes we potatoSLAMmers and viewers feeling our pressure :) ] Things in UTP hav been going ups and downs. Ever since I came back here after the mid-sem-break, I haven't played bball. But even if I had the URGE to play, all the rings were broken down to vanishment due to 'heavy' dunkers.

Fortunately, just 2 days ago we discovered all 4 rings have been repaired. With this impact of info, me and 5 bball pals of mine went out to jam the court at around 10.30pm on a Tuesday night. The 5 include peeps name 'Ho Wen', C.K., Chee King, Yeo and one more fella sorry-I-didn't-get-your-name :X Their style of play was quite different compared to mine so we had a bit a of misinterpretion of moves at first xD Although i led the scoring at first, my stamina gave me in fast since I just ate Malay style 'Mee Goreng' just right before I cycle to the court. Luckily my teammate manage to get his 'feeling' back (he was missing alot earlier) and score 3 pointers 3 in a row xD Well, I had fun; knowing I haven exercise for a month. We balled till 12am and chatted abit, ignoring the fact that we would still have lectures at 8am @@

Besides, maybe I should share abit on what I can relate to about a few friends I made in my course. First, we have Yeo. He lives somewhere in KL and abit in Negeri Sembilan. A mixed race of chinese and indegenous blood, it's no wonder he can mix around with chinese and other races with ease. His other side is that he is an unstoppable swearer and nicknamed 'CrazyFrog' by his pals. I agree xD With his increased skills in mixing with many peeps led to increased knowledge in foul languages alike. But his sense of humour is great for show. I find this dude most funniest in our group. He also calls my name from a far with a girl’s voice(I thought what xD). He even does all sorts of weird things at random times. Like when I was watching the movie Wall.E on a lappy;
Yeo: Ribbit I’ma frog.
Me: But my roommate is already a frog.
Yeo: Chech, Then I’ma cat. Meow~
Me: xD..
Yeo: Peace. (Shows a peace sign then laughs like the sound effect when a W3 Shadow Strike has been activated. Goes something like a very fast and high pitch hihihihi)










That's his pic alright. Me(left), Yeo(right).We were called for a English assignment meeting in Jason's room( Yeo's his roomy) and there he is playing CS on lappy. I later joined to watch Wall.E xD

Next is Ming Xian, an Ipoh lang(peep). He knows his way around Ipoh town and good info provider when you want to get around. Like Yeo, he's also into swearing. No religion to stop him xD Together with Yeo, they can blast each other with all sorts of mockery and stuffs. He likes to sing.and.sing. His roommate is an Indian. Wondered why. He explained that he is his former schoolmate. Oh! But he regrets abit since the way of living is totally different. He complains that his roommate sleeps only at 4am in the morning and that the lights are usually on. He scared that his skin will grow darker if this continues LOL There’s even a time where we keep meeting in the bathroom late at night, 3 nights in a row.

-1st night, I filled my toothbrush with toothpaste then went into one of the cubicles. When I came out, Ming Xian was there brushing teeth at one of the sinks. I stood there brushing my teeth and staring at him, silently. After a moment, he felt a presence and turned to glimpse. The 1st glimpse wasn’t enough so he took a full look 2nd. That’s when he spit out his paste and said..
Ming Xian: F***er! Don’t la scare me like that. So silent there out of no where. U wearing white again!
Me: xDwoo!

-2nd night, I filled my toothbrush with toothpaste and started brushing at one of the sinks. I was thinking about my drama presentation when suddenly..
Ming Xian: HAA BELDEN!
That leapt my heart for a second.
Me: (Spits out paste) What the fish man xD
Ming Xian: So we meet again.
Me: Why brush so late? 1.30am liaw.
Ming Xian: To meet you.
Me: xD..

-3rd night, this time I entered the bathroom and found Ming Xian at one of the sinks (the same sink the 1st person who comes in always uses) brushing his teeth.
Me: HOO MING XIAN!
Ming Xian: MMM(Spits out paste) F****er!
Me: HAHA xD
Ming Xian: We should stop meeting like this.
Me: It’s fate isn’t it xD









That's him, Ming Xian. We were at Pocket D waiting for a Chemistry replacement class in the evening. We were wasting time sitting around and listening to music. He wanted to show me something.(That's why he flashed his phone)
That night we also celebrated his bday xD

And there is Jason Chung, a Johor person. He's the 'good boy, good guy' innocent type of person. Even his looks and appearence tells people so. But don't let looks tell you everything. Once this guy is given power, he is nicknamed 'Eagle' by his friends. Somehow I haven't felt the pressure. But because for Thinking Skills Major Project he was elected leader to lead 8 peeps, my friends complain our Tailow(Boss) too kick, not best=no rest. I was like "Huh?" xD But on other accounts, since Jason is also the leader of another drama group for English, they gave their accounts that he is really like an Eagle with an iron talon xD He even wears a shirt bearing 'Karate-do' and is the only one in our group who drives a motorbike. Wonder if he really has a hidden Eagle from me LOL









Yeap that's him, Jason. The looks says he's innocent yet smart and friendly. Yeah, he's always in that mood. But once u make him a leader, he can rule you down xD Taken this pic just before he was about to go for his English Drama Presentation.

Well that should be about it for now. Could write more but that would take up more space and more time. In the mean time hope this REAL post will help out in spacing out poems alil bit. And also we're still waiting for Bui to WRITE a REAL post :D Cheers guys.

No comments: