Monday, November 10, 2008

19 And Movin'!@@

The Saturday morning 11.40am's heat was a lukewarm sensation. But I was really woken up by the soft knocks on the door(I'm sound sensitive as usual, is it a curse or a gift @@) so I opened it and there was Jason. Want to go Tronoh eat? We ride there :D After a bit of discussion, heck yea there was no need for discussion - I was hungry for some Chinese food! So a 15mins drive with a pitstop by the petrol station to fill up some gas (We had some unusual difficulties over there but not of much importance at the moment x:) then we reached Tronoh safely - with helmets on!
After a great taste of PORK YeA, Jason take-away some food for 6 fellas back in the hostel. Then we head back to our Uni, in the midst of downpour. We even got side-splashed by a passing highway truck(Madek xD) but we still made it back safely - with helmets on!

In the afternoon, I had to attend a co-curriculum course on first-aid mechanics - CPR! After 3 hours @@ I head back and wasted time till...CRAP I got Moral Reflection Meeting at 9pm when it is 8.30pm now! I quickly opened a pack of Mee Maggi and drank Milo and went to bath, changed and paced to the IRC. Luckily I made it only 30mins late x: So we did some work until 11.40pm then the IRC closed, we were dismissed. I went to the Undercoft below the IRC's Chancellor Complex to online there, meeting up with Bui. When the clock strikes 12am, I received SMS from Hay: Hey bub happy b'day! Still up? You got internet access there? Y.y; and from Kershia: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are now officially legal to have access to lots of stuff!! LOLZ :) Have a great day ahead :)

Legal access huh? I have reached 19 eh xD. Bui whispered Happy Birthday, Bel close to me (I wouldn't say it was too close x:) Yea thank the potatoSLAM team for remembering as well. VK greeted with manner. Rol as cheerful as ever. Fui/Menty a special guest was funny in a way huh? xD

So we played DotA to let off some time. Yeas it was going off good even though the line was a lil laggy when suddenly...

The upper ground floors trembled and the rumbling of stampedes could be heard. I thought it was a midnight Jogathon. But it didn't just pass by. In fact, I saw a WHOLE GANG OF BOYS jumping-running-stomping loudly down the stairs screaming "BELDEN! BELDENNN!" Then they sprinted up to my spot, shut my lappy(dced me from game xD..) and I had to shake hands with them as they greeted me – all 40 plus of them.
And then one of them gave the hand signal 1,2,3 HAPPY~ BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ - goes the song xD What I felt at that moment was ~shock~@@ and touched. I said out loud Ok, ok guys thanks. Thanks for comin to my birthday ‘party’ xD(Laughter!) Then one of them grabbed my LED lighted mouse and said Make a wish then blow it. I blew then…The lights of the mouse(candle) went off. He pulled the plug LOL(Claps!)

Then I had to hug 2 cake-bathed dudes(1 big, 1 small) for the sake of the celebration. Then one asked So what do you think about us? Did you think we forgotten your birthday? I replied Well at first I thought you guys had forgotten. But then when I saw you guys coming down there, I knew you guys had remembered. Then they all clapped and cheered.
Then came the reply You know actually at first we forgotten. Only today just now we remembered and came here. – LOL!
Then after bidding farewell and thanks, they ran to another birthday site roaring on, (there were actually 6 peeps celebrating their b’days that night at different venues @@) to cheer for the others. Kewl job for the Midnight-Running-B’day-Cheering-Team xD

In the morning I was awaken by my parents wishing me a Happy B’day (same like Hay:D) but good thing was that it was time to go to church xD I only had 4 hours of sleep as I stayed up till 4am and woke at 8am. Had some Dim Sum on the way - Nice, delicious, expensive Dim Sum in which Bui paid for. Thanks bub xD Then at church we celebrated a bit for the monthly babies whom included 2 other November girls. We also celebrated for those newly converts so 5 in total LOL

We went shopping after (haven’t done that in awhile) and bought some snacks in preparation for the study week and a new bag(my old bag tore in several ways liaw y.y). Ida, Dellon, Zing and the others who are 'stuck' in this year's prefect camp even called.
Unknown Guy:Hello?
Me:Hellow?
Unknown Guy:You know who is this?
Me:Errr.
Unknown Guy:Errr.
Me:Errr.
Unknown Guy:Err? ( You playing along is it don't wanna give me hint xD)
At first I was fumbled at who's voice was that. Then soon a familiar girl's voice appeared.
Unknown Girl:Do you still know who is this?
I thought for a moment
Me:Yea, Ida right? (very obvious)
Ida:How you know?
Me:Cause your accent is always the criticizing type LOL and who's the other one?
Ida:Dellon
Dellon: Hi Bel
Me:(Paiseh xD)

Tiring day, as soon as I got home I hit the bed. Upon awakening, Bui had remembered to give me a present shared by my church friends bro Hun Pin, sis Jenny and him. It was a kewl cute book with handy Bible verses. Now I don’t have to search so frequently on the important verses with much burden xD thanks!

Well those are some of the highlights of my 19th birthday cele-run. I type this post out at 4am just to make in time to cut late posting xD Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate me b'day :D

No comments: