Sunday, November 09, 2008

19th Moi finale!

My mom woke me up when I was enjoying my well-deserved sleep on a sunday morning just to give me her wishes -.-"
And Ida, Qian Jun and Daniel (am i right?!) called me at the same time around noon. They were depicting that they smuggled a handphone into prefect camp just to wish me -.-" at least daniel and qian jun were giving me all the best of wishes unlike IDA (Internal Destruction Association) who was giving me a LECTURE. hahaha no offense Ida, those were nice things done :D

Apparently for dinner I had 2 packets of maggi (cuz i was too lazy to go to the cafeteria -.-" )
sad right :(((
and i was enjoying it while reading an article about The Louvre on my lappy in my "corner of santuary"...

WHEN SUDDENLY (here i go again.)
THE LIGHTS WENT OFF
and the first thing that came to my mind was "WHO'S THE F***ER PLAYING WITH THE LIGHTS?!"
then i heard chanting. i turned around, and saw a ball of fire.
My roomies: Nelson, Eddy, Dominic, Quan were all in the dark, singing a birthday song, and there was Teo holding a large lighted birthday cake in front of me...

(*i'll post some pics some other day!
I stood up and the first words that come out of my mouth was "WHAT THE HELL?!"
dont get me wrong. I was totally stunned by excitement, happiness and storm bolts altogether :D really speechless at that moment. just full of smiles!

It was an awesome moment as i blew the candles and cut the cakes for all my roomies. Wei Quan was kind enough to buy me that cake in which he was gone for the whole weekend. And its hazelnut delicious and yummy! Thanks alot Quan!

It's weird tho, i din notice him smuggle any cake into our room when he got back. Actually i was asleep when he came back today in the evening. When i woke up he offfered me a BOX THAT LOOK LIKE IT HAS CAKE INSIDE. but its just fried cha siew pau inside -.-" swt who would've thought he really bought a cake for my birthday :D those conspirating bastards!
Thanks alot guys! Really awesome roomies you guys are :D

No comments: