Sunday, May 02, 2010

potatoSLAM-ing hach to France

Hey guys how are things going for you all? I'm fine here and this would be the first entry since being in Perth and what a fitting one to start off with Hay's departure, a permanent one (until he's done with his studies of course), to France.

Feels rather surreal doesn't it, Hay leaving for France. I mean, such a faraway place and not coming back for around four years. Off to somewhere named Aix en Provence or something, hopefully Hay will return to Miri next time "french-ed", that would certainly make our face to face conversations much more interesting wouldn't it? x)

I remember the first time I met Hay, yeah it was in form four. Frankly speaking I kinda hated the fact that Hay and Bel are twins at first as I could never differentiate them for the first few months. How did I finally manage to do it? Well it was achieved via sheer embarrassment, thanks to Hay. I was helping with some subject's exercise book distribution when I came across the name "Belden Chin". I guess it was a good thing during that time that both Hay and Bel sat very close to each other at the last two rows of the class, Hay with Sean and Bel with Jion. So, feeling comfortable, I just called out "Belden" to the direction in which they are both sitting. I must have did well right? (or so I thought). Here is when, Hay first showcased his "like-to-jio-people" act which I grew accustomed to, by coming up to me naturally and said "yeah I am Belden". Ah, I felt so good then, with a smile on my face I gave BEL's exercise book to HAY. So yeah the dudes at the back laughed at me, and that time I haven't mixed in with them yet so what a way to make an entrance yeh HAY-the-SMARTASS??? Well, I hope Hay wouldn't mind me saying this, but it had always been known that alot of people thinks that Hay is the more-harsh and more-lojoi of the two Chin twins, but I gotta say I never really cared. Maybe it's because I like to "lojoi" at times too so I kinda got along with that side of Hay well, until today. Crazy msn chats with dumb "i-jio-u-u-jio-me" instances more than portray what I'm trying to say.

From now on we won't be seeing "hach" on Valiantz clan chat anymore, number 27 "hach" playing basketball and shooting like a fag anymore, "hach" on dragonica anymore... Just a pity that we can't get rid of him yeh? Since "Hayden <" will still appear on msn >.> Make sure you keep in touch with us or else Bui will cry man. Ohya perhaps Hay would stop following jap and kpop (especially the latter) songs, and get into the groove of er...french rap? XD I'm not sure how that'll be, I assume they go something like "BON BON YO?! YO?!!?! BON BON LOL?" -------------

Well, on behalf of the gang here, I hereby wish Hay all the best in all his undertakings in Aix-blablabla place. Be sure to get your WET french-kiss, a HOT french girlfriend and uhm, DRY french fries. Until we cross paths again, in a couple of years from now, take care man! Hopefully by the time you come back, Bui has finally got his girlfriend yeah!!!!!

Not a better instance to say this, BON VOYAGE and all the best Hay! May the forces be with you all the way to France :D

Signing off with a heavy but gay feeling,
Chris

No comments: