Friday, November 21, 2008

A New POLL a NEW Art A NEW STYLE!!!

WIU WIU WIU

Yea, so here's the result for the previous monthly poll!
Question: The MOST random thing on this list? horizontal graph horizontal graph
Answer times selected answer distribution (%)
1. Why is there an Asian in my house? 3 13%
2. How many times is it going to be Friday? 3 13%
3. This grass shall now be stepped on by my foot as I walk across this field. 4 17%
4. I love pie. 9 39%
5. Lee Chong Wei: I wanna build a roller coaster out of SILVER potatoes. 4 17%
Summary: 23 votes
SO YEAH I LOVE PIE!!!! 9 votes and covers up to 39%!!

Okay another update, after the camp, Me and Qian Jun got sunburn, and well, dry skin, its like your skin peeling off in front of you, so instead of looking at those cracks we made it look good:

No pencils and rulers were damaged during this creation, just the skins of the hands that felt the pain.

Well the new poll is up so heads up everyone, till next time, SLAM!!

1 comment:

clement1212 said...

Sunburn put to good use xD...
How long did that take?