Sunday, October 26, 2008

Poem when in SMK CH

Well, this is Benn's poem way back long time ago, i just improvise it to suite my class that time,



One day I go to school,
Nobody know what to do,
While I sit and have some pooh,
in came Mr Thoo.

Mr Thoo was a serious man,
Making him angry is highly insane,
But i got up and clap my hand,
Jumping around as high as i can!

Mr Thoo face went round,
When seeing me jumping up and down
He takes a cane and start chasing me around,
that makes a lot of sound!

I thought I was a hero,
When I pour Mr Thoo face with some milo,
When I get back to my test result,
I saw a big fat ZERO!

Banging my head on the wall,
I feel much better than before,
Although my head is core,
Its feeling so sore,

When I get back to my table,
I suddenly found myself in a stable,
Eating and drinking night and day,
Till the day i decay!

No comments: