Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Digestions

No, nothing to do with food here.
Been to the pc fair last friday held at KL Convention Center(KLCC).
Yea, hell the fair was HUGE. And yea alot of beautiful showgirls and more than ever pesky salespeeps.
Met Fook Sam and Kershia there. Fook Sam was already leaving when I was entering. I met Kershia just by stepping in the fair for a few minutes. Sounds like a pretty small world.
And after much consideration, I bought laptop skins :D

Feels a lil of vertigo huh? Cast the pic upside down(i had bad lighting). That's my laptop skin which my roomie Quan helped put up for me. He did a really satisfying job with the rounded edges. And the mouse just beside is Verbatim's RapierV1(orV2 forgot liaw -.-") with 3200 dpi and adjustable weights. It's a really bulky mouse but it's to my liking. I mean who cares bout how a mouse looks like. Just gotta prove its usefulness in gaming aye? >:D

This here is the one I bought for my friends which i equally like. had such a dilemma choosing..

Ow and here's my french Mecanique lecturer i took a picture with:
ici, il est Monsieur Fabien. His shirt really geng man xD he talks really fast in english and deafening in french. fortunately he still teaches in english for now. prob is he's usually late or postponing classes. and he's already postponed our mecha exams for over a month(and still ongoing) -.-" but he's a really really really nice guy :D

And err here's the twin towers of Petronas. Wonder how I took it slanting. My camera must had been faulty. Kinda like the Twin Leaning Towers of KL.

Sorry no focus on a particular topic here. Just being random haha. Just finished french exams and still moping over it :'( so my mind still isnt in the right state yet. arggh i must rush, got friends laughing here -.-"
Tchao guys!
avec la phrase "tchao", hach

No comments: