Saturday, November 08, 2008

19th Moi

Yesterday,a Friday, I finished classes at around 3pm.
My roomies had already rushed to the KTM before I got back to my room.
My friends had ajaked me to go along with them to Midvalley, a huge mall that is a popular hangout place for the teens. I merely replied "lazy laaa, i'll be the roomkeeper for tonight :D "

and they said "WE DONT NEED A ROOMKEEPER LA!!",
"ok ok i err wanna go library do my assignment which is due next week :x "
I spend the whole afternoon in the library trying to live out the slow of slowness internet speed for the sake of my french assignment, in which I had only completed roughly 10% -.-" at most...

I went out for dinner with friends who DIDNT go to Midvalley cuz they felt guilty about spending time leisurely when theres physics test coming just around the corner. And the rest of the night was me just lazing around in my room that housed 6 boys...all alone!! :D (whatever makes u happy)

And before i knew it, it was already 11pm when
SUDDENLY THERE WAS A LOUD BOOM
THE DOOR TO MY ROOM FLEW RIGHT ACROSS THE ROOM
AND THERE WAS FIRE ALL OVER THE PLACE
THEN I SAW A UNICORN!!

okay with that said and done, you know i've wasted 7 seconds, 7.5seconds, 8 seconds of your life (and encounting) reading the crap I've just written :D

OK so it was 11pm with me opening the noisy door. My roomies are FINALLY back. And they immediately cornered me to my "corner of sanctuary" :P
"CLOSE YOUR EYES", they shouted with the most evillest-lest grins i had ever seen.
Dominic, Teo, Nelson, Eddy.... how could they... sob :'(
the phrase,"THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!! I KNEW IT EVER SINCE DAY ONE!!", kept ringing in my head at that moment.
And out of the many black plastic bags they were holding, they revealed and presented me a
SHINIGAMI (Death God) to sacrifice me for their dark ritual :(

No actually they really presented me with a.......Shinigami PLUSH TOY :D

(*pic is on the right side of the blog now :D
And it's Ikkaku from the popular anime series, Bleach. The botak shinigami :D
It's to celebrate my 19th b'day in function of my new hairstyle.
botakness -.-"
Im not a big fan of Bleach but one of my roomie,Nelson has been calling me that ever since a fateful event that changed my life starting from the head xD

I was speechless when I received my present. And my smile didnt fade away for more than 5 mins.
haha thanks alottttttt guys :D its my first plushie and the botak effect really add some kick to it xD i like!
so the hour of my b'day is still to come when tonight ends.
I wonder how my other side is gonna celebrate his.
in a few hours advance, Happy Birthday Bel! :D
First time having a separate birthday aint it xD

1 comment:

Ida Sim Jie Yin said...

ish hayden, you're really lousy la. it was qian jun, dellon, jai zing. no daniel. or maybe he was there, but he was silent nways.