Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday...doomsday

I was just wandering around the place in between wakefulness and dreams that very morning. My room was freezing cold and the rain was singing along outside. Most people in my shoes that morning would almost certainly stayed in bed, reluctant to get their sorry ass off the bed like I did. For me, I just wanted to kill as much time as possible until it's noon time, when the Japanese F1 Race would start and I wont have to bear with the agonising wait for the race if I were to wake up early. To cut it short, things did not work out eventually as my tv hangus...[wtf 1]

Pulled open the curtains...rise and shine...only to see the sun shining on the nicely cut main telephone cable of my neighbourhood...those idiot lakias ZZZ...[wtf 2] ok great no line for that day, even the telephone's not working. Then I went out for the newspaper, and failed to find it. I did not have to be a rocket scientist to guess what happened. My pup Scotty was under the car hiding, presumably because he did something wrong. True enough, my previously green backyard was now white with shredded newspaper pieces...[wtf 3] Scotty served his encagement sentence for 1 day from that very moment...screw that pup.

After lunch, I received a sms from my dad in Beijing : " This msg is sent to you exclusively from the top of the Great Wall of China."...ZZZ thanks a lot dad...[wtf 4] He better buy something cool for me from China after his work...excluding rabbit sweets and chocolates of course. Anyway my bro was due for tuition at 1.30 so i sent him there. On the way back I was required by my mum to refuel, only to occur problem with her Bonuslink card that could not be read...[wtf 5] To make matters worse, when I got home I saw my laptop's screen becoming black and blank...my mum used the main socket for ironing and I did not have the battery on my lappy...2 hours of Spore data gone...[wtf 6]

Glad that wtfs of the day stopped right there. It was THE Saturday which angered me the most of my entire life. The only positives I could take from the day was from one of the negatives...my stolen line got fixed at the end of the day and I could use the net for the rest of the night. However, the 'new' line disconnects everytime someone calls in @#!@#!$ perhaps I could put that down as [wtf 7] -.-
Saturday...doomsday

No comments: