Friday, October 24, 2008

Posting in Isolation...

It's raining outside and the room is freezing cold. As I typed along the rain seemed to be getting heavier and heavier. Things are just ironic...my dad told me to watch out for the electricity if there was gonna be heavy rain. It has been two days since my family left for Perth and both nights have been of heavy rain and strong wind. All's okay though, excluding the fact that I feel like I'm living as a refugee in some kinda military camp or something... Mum packed all my lunch and dinner meals in the freezer for alternate days and dad pasted reminder notes on most doors...yeah you would've guess it now, those "Lock The Gate" "Lock The Door" thingy. One thing's for sure, late night gaming, chatting and tv-ing with total freedom sure's damn cool.

Just two days ago, I had my last chemistry lab session of this 2nd semester. Finally...I have longed for this for a frigging long time. Lab sessions have been extremely tiring, especially mental-wise. Anyway it was a routine lab...we finished everything on time. Sie Kai was his usual playful self, as he added all the extra chemicals together at the end. The solution became like...the kikaboo or pikaboo drink. I forgot the name of it...but you all should know- the green coloured sweet drink. Maybe bui should've tried the solution...can inspire him to better strategies in chasing after the bear bear, which is useless of course...get what I mean eh =/

There you go, one of our group photos. Clockwise, from top left to bottom left: Zhi Xian, Allan, me, Sie Kai, Ying Ying, Belinda, Jane and Gia Hui. For those from Chung Hua, you should know who's Gia Hui, and the fact that she is now pakto-ing with Zhi Xian. I still wanna go and leave my classes in one piece so I'm not gonna comment on their relationship. The others are..."kelefe" and unknown to all of you. Me and Sie Kai are the only ones you all know lol...

Well I was looking through my files in my lappy until I came across something. This something is deemed by researchers to be extremely hazardous and harmful to one's sight. I think I was out cold for few minutes upon seeing this horrible picture. To top it all off, it felt more weird because the face of this one-of-a-kind being looks damn familiar to me...

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Those sinister looking eyes...and the other parts which are indescribable...one has got to be very awesome not to LAUGH...be scared* upon seeing this... Hence, for the safety of the general public, I hope the readers of this blog will get the bear bear to see this, in order to avoid any potential mishaps...

Well, there's about one more week to go till my family gets back. Kinda bored, staying alone but with funny...scary* pictures like that, I will be alert all times. Ohya bui, if you're reading this, when you come back on Dec 6th I wanna have a good look at you...cause that thing there...looks damn like you doesnt it?

No comments: