Friday, September 05, 2008

MFI moments: Chapitaire 2

Yesh, I remember there were times when we still have some leftover homework that’s due the following day and it was just tooooo late to finish it, we just had to admit defeat, go to bed and be at the mercy of our lecturer’s wrath the next morning.
So we did go to bed.
But there are rare nights in which we were reluctant to sleep and more eager to talk. We share stories, crap, nonsense, provokes, general ideas, personal opinions etc. But the most common one is always about relationships, haha!

So it was 6 boys sharing one room, sleeping under one ceiling fan (how sad!) and only one of us has a girlfriend! But one of my roomies is in a relationship with another girl here in MFI so I think that can be counted too. Okay, so that leaves 4 of us still single. One of us was at one point moaning for a girlfriend :P
Hah! An important question that hit our attention was ‘Why do we need a girlfriend?’ I answered simply “I don’t really need one, I just need someone to care for and vice versa.” Of course there were other answers like “to keep you company”, “show off??”, “help me spend my money LOL”, and *arhem*. Apparently Dom gave a lecture of wisdom somewhat which goes something like “You’ll always lose money while chasing women, but you’ll never lose women while chasing money :)”.

Then there’s the question of what increases the chance of having a girlfriend. We took Quan as an example since he has one already: his 180cm height xD haha it’ll look odd if your girlfriend is taller than you, won’t it :x

Dom gave more words of wisdom: “It’s simple really, let’s say you’re a rich man and you could afford a lot of assets no problem. So you’d obviously want a hot chick to be your girlfriend right?(I think he’s referring to them as assets as well :P) Same goes for women! They’d go for men who are richer than them!”
I replied, “But that means they’re after your money laaa. I think what matters most is not the outer beauty but to see who can really touch your heart.” Edd
y totally agreed with me x)

So what about those already in a relationship? Any chance to get one of them?
Dom: "There's always a chance to "steal" one of them if they are in a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship as long as they're not married!"
Personally, I think that's really mean laaa. I totally disagree with him and respect those already in a relationship with full support! :P

Ow yea, Dom is a huge fanatic of the iPhone 3G and when asked the question to choose between having a girlfriend or an iPhone 3G, he’d gladly choose, without a moment of thought:- iPHONE 3G. ...-.-"

And we have Nelson, our very “gentle and friendly” but definitely humorous chubby roomie. When asked if a extremely hot and sexy girl wants to be his girlfriend under the condition that he lose weight to the point that he looks as thin as me xD would he do it?
He said, “Impossible!”
Then I asked “Why?! She’s like the ultimate girlfriend!(for him :P)”
Nelson replied, “Don’t care la, I rape her first!!” LOL.

My five MFI roomies
Clockwise from top left: Nelson, Teo, Quan, Dom, Eddy


No comments: